close
最近教育部的"青春達人"性教育自學手冊搞來一堆爭議。
性,要怎麼說?是要說:雞生蛋,蛋生雞還是人之初呢?
我們來看看別國是怎麼說的。
-----------以下取自網路郵件,如有侵害註著版權,歡迎來信告之,本人將立即修正或刪除,謝謝!--------
**現代資訊版**


"Daddy? How did I come into this world?"
「爹地,我是怎麼來到這世界的?」 

"Well, my child, some day I'll have to tell you  anyway."
「哦,兒子啊,總有一天我會讓你知道的。」 
 
"So why not today? Please!"
「拜託!為什麼今天不行?」  

 "OK, but listen carefully."

「好吧,你仔細聽著!」  

 "Mom and Dad met each other in a cyber cafe.

「你媽和我在網咖相遇而認識,
 

In the restrooms of that cyber cafe,dad connected  to mom.
並在網咖的洗手間你媽和我使用了超連結,  
 

Mom at that time made some downloads from dad's memory stick. 
那時你媽從我的隨身插硬碟下載一些資料,  
 

When dad finished uploading we discovered we used no firewall.
當我完成上傳時,我們發現我們沒有使用防火牆,  
 

Since it was too late to cancel or delete, 
因此,想要取消或刪除都已為時太晚,   
 

nine months later we ended up with a virus."
就這樣,九個月以後我們被一個病毒所終結。」

**德國教育版**














arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    hhorace 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()